A cave hotel I passed in Cappadocia, Turkey before sunset.

Material specifically relating to SMBC and related projects.
Adamkek22

A cave hotel I passed in Cappadocia, Turkey before sunset.

Post by Adamkek22 »

The architecture is out of this world. Restaurants, accommodations and some shops are built in caves?

Gert Saw

Re: A cave hotel I passed in Cappadocia, Turkey before sunset.

Post by Gert Saw »

Maybe I'm biased because it's my home country, but the Cave hotels in Cappadocia are great, and it's a traveler's paradise. There is so much to see, the people are nice, and the scenery is incredible. The amount of historical monuments is insane.

Nesthug

Post by Nesthug »

Planning a trip to the Cuyama Buckhorn area and heard about a great hotel with the same name. Has anyone stayed there yet? What can you tell me about your experience? Interested in their service, room comfort and ambiance. I would be grateful for any information and recommendations!

Celvavak

Post by Celvavak »

A trip to the Cuyama Buckhorn area promises to be amazing, especially if you choose to stay at a hotel with the same lovely name. I had the pleasure of visiting Cuyama Buckhorn and the experience was great. Their service is top notch and the staff is friendly and welcoming. The comfort of the rooms is amazing and the ambiance creates a cozy and relaxing atmosphere. A great place to relax after a busy day. If you don't believe me, I suggest you contact cuyama buckhorn customer service. They will provide any additional information and help with any question you may have. I hope your vacation is as amazing as mine was.

Skye Powell

Post by Skye Powell »

Immerse yourself in the beauty of Senda Hoteles Parque Tayrona, a sanctuary amidst Tayrona Park. With meticulous attention to detail, our hotel offers a truly special experience. Wake up to the captivating sunrise and unwind with sunset views over Sierra Nevada from your private terrace. Indulge in luxury amenities and personalized service for a memorable stay. Experience the tranquility of Senda Hoteles Parque Tayrona today!