Getting an error

Material specifically relating to SMBC and related projects.
Simon.
Simon.

Post by Simon. »

Jaydee wrote:I'm back for forum use, I graduate year 12 tomorrow morning. I had my formal the other night and I looked better than [i'm going to make one of my first references] tuckers mom.
Pics or it didn't happen. Congrats on graduating! I hear it's like Graduating, only without capitalisation. What was your dress choice? Demure? Or did you go with a funny theme, making your man dress as a bear or something?
Not a big fan of signatures.

Jaydee

Post by Jaydee »

I went to it as part of a threesome, with my "BFF's"*. I went in this black dress that I wore to my boyfriends formal, but I jazzed it up with some old shoes that i've been wearing to school since year 10**. Everyone was crying at school today, I can't understand why... school was torturous sometimes, and all of the work they made me do - HOW DARE THEY!? - was incredible. I will miss having to get up early and lug myself to school, along with the taunts of our football team screaming:
"BECK WHAT?!"
"BECK-MAN!!!!!!"
I'll especially miss having to catch a bus with raucus grade 8's who at the age of 13 have had more sexual partners and sti's than I will ever have in my life, screaming out abuse to people outside of the bus.
So yeah. It was mad fun and such.
I'll have pictures up tomorrow I hope [though they are very similar to the other ones I had on my myspace***]

*Best Friends forever [motherfuckers]
**3 years ago****
***I'm super cool
****I did the maths for you.

EDIT: I am cool
I wore pretty shoes
and I was with mad dogs.

I just turned smbc forum into myspace.
BTY. [Better than you]

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Does anyone mind if I (or someone else) start a new "latest comics" thread. Because the current one is going really buggy on me. It is still giving me more pages than it has, and now it won't even let me see the 75th page, which has the most recent posts (not even when I wrote a post and clicked to go to it and check it over). Methinks 75 pages is long enough to warrant a new thread.
Of course this is moot if Zach chooses to make the comic discussion forum, but as for now, I'd like to be able to actually check out that thread.
That is all.

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Post by cheez.wiz »

your last comment is on page 74...

but go ahead and do it for us all...
bird bird bird, bird is a word, b-b-b-b-bird oh yeah bird is a word, bird bird bird

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

I'm fairly certain it wasn't last night. But I could be wrong. And I could have sworn we were on page 75 of that thread before. Perhaps I'm wrong on that too. If I'm not, that means more posts are disappearing in that thread.

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

So funny thing. I actually had always mentally pictured you (Jaydee) as an 18-year-old version of the lazy-town girl (complete with super-fast talking, and the pink hair). And then you go and link her; thus validating my claim.
Jaydee wrote:I am prettyawesome.
Then you post actual pictures and ruin it for me. Sure I didn't have to look, but with all signs suggesting my theory was correct, I had to validate it. "Crap apples! She lied to me," I spout in mental rage. I feel violated . :cry:
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

Jaydee

Post by Jaydee »

TwoBuy wrote:So funny thing. I actually had always mentally pictured you (Jaydee) as an 18-year-old version of the lazy-town girl (complete with super-fast talking, and the pink hair). And then you go and link her; thus validating my claim.
Jaydee wrote:I am prettyawesome.
Then you post actual pictures and ruin it for me. Sure I didn't have to look, but with all signs suggesting my theory was correct, I had to validate it. "Crap apples! She lied to me," I spout in mental rage. I feel violated . :cry:
we all lose our virtual raping virginity sometimes. You know how it goes
BTY. [Better than you]

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

Jaydee wrote:we all lose our virtual raping virginity sometimes. You know how it goes
i love it! do we dare start a photoshop the Simon. image thread? Oh those crazzzy Australasians

Jaydee

Post by Jaydee »

Ruopoocone:
'Flight of the conchords' are teh new zealanders.

I believe a new line should be started devoted simply to photoshopping our lovely aussie mate* Simon.
Loverly.

EDIT: I take it back, you said "Australasians".

So it's all okay now... or is it?

*not Zealander
BTY. [Better than you]

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

Jaydee wrote:I believe a new line should be started devoted simply to photoshopping our lovely aussie mate* Simon.
Well, I already made this avatar...

Does that count?
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Wow, that brings back memories.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Jaydee

Post by Jaydee »

TwoBuy wrote:
Jaydee wrote:I believe a new line should be started devoted simply to photoshopping our lovely aussie mate* Simon.
Well, I already made this avatar...

Does that count?
Quite close.. but I think it would be funnier with the crabs.
BTY. [Better than you]

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

I said it...

Jaydee

Post by Jaydee »

Lethal Interjection wrote:I said it...
I suggested it?
BTY. [Better than you]

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution