Zach Weiner - male model

Material specifically relating to SMBC and related projects.
Caustic

Re: Zach Weiner - male model

Post by Caustic »

Asherian wrote: This just saves him the drama of having to explain it to his lady why he's got a coder locked up in the closet.
This made me bust out laughing, I have no idea why. Kudos.

Asherian
Token Erisian

Post by Asherian »

I only just found this response. I just wanted to say, I'm glad my humor could reach someone almost 6 months after it was made, well while I was distracted from the forums.

Or maybe I just feel like bumping an old thread for the helluvah it, probably that one.
As pure as the driven snow. Bitches

Felstaff
XKCD spy

Post by Felstaff »

It is of vital importance--perhaps a matter of national, international, supergalactic importance--that I get my hands on a photograph of Zach Weiner lying on his back, naked on a bed, with his legs pointed vertically (possibly crossed), perpendicular to the bed, but parallel to the local wall, with his index finger posed cheekily over his lips. As I recall, his manliest region (chest) was covered by a pillow.

He's posted [the image] before on his news feed, at some point in the last 1-6 years. I really need to find this image. The supergalactic supreme court demands it. Or... just please tell me this photograph exists and I haven't projected a fantasy upon a retconned memory.

255 characters of free advertising space? I'm selling these line feather jackets...

Asherian
Token Erisian

Post by Asherian »

I remember that photo, it was several years ago when he was still sporting that sexy shorter hair style. While he was going to San Jose, it was right before a major convention so we could identify him if I remember, so check in the June-July area of 08.

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

Unfortunately the only major detail you got wrong was "naked".

ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

Asherian
Token Erisian

Post by Asherian »

I could have sworn there was a naked one with a more forward front so his chest/face was blocking the more interesting bits.

Or was I just imagining things again? Guess so. Ed your a champ for actually looking that up for him.

Felstaff
XKCD spy

Post by Felstaff »

Edminster wrote:Unfortunately the only major detail you got wrong was "naked".

Yes! Thank you! But why did you have to go and 'shoop the clothes on him? He was so naked.

In my mind.
255 characters of free advertising space? I'm selling these line feather jackets...