Finally!

Material specifically relating to SMBC and related projects.
mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Finally!

Post by mountainmage »

Merch!

If I didn't have college fees looming over the horizon, I would totally buy one. Eventually, though...
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Sahan
"I promise you no penis jokes."

Re: Finally!

Post by Sahan »

I'm totally buying a Puberty fairy shirt when I get enough money.
Destructicus wrote: Alt text:
"I wonder if chemists feel bad that they're always left out of these sorts of jokes."

Since when is chemistry not a science?

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

I don't think the puberty part was enforced enough. I know it, and you know it, but the hot chicks who I am trying to impress with my ability to purchase things by witty people will not understand just HOW witty it truely is.
Just like an std, will never fully go away.

Asherian
Token Erisian

Post by Asherian »

Because Wit is something they have on a shirt.

I think I've actually seen one with "Witty Comment" on it now that I think of it. I really don't grok the I'll be an individual by wearing mass produced shirts with "funny" quotes as come up with by someone in marketing.

That being said I fully intend on getting an SMBC shirt, but only cause I want to be a commercial whore for Zach and to give guys staring at my tits some excuse.
As pure as the driven snow. Bitches

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

My excuse is that i'm being ironic. I'm so against objectifying women as objects that I've surpassed all those that could be for it.

I could stare at your breasts in a nonsexually connotated way and get away with it. And not like in those crappy fanfics where the women pretend to have morals around ugly guys, but don't.

I'd do it in the "Wow your physique shows telltale signs of a naturally healthy diet and regular diet, one which requires willpower and effort that our day and age refutes in a glorified attempt at highlighting both the improbable and irresponsible, oh and by the way I find you attractive but won't ruin your progress by drugging your protein shake" way. 86.754% of all women I've encountered recognize this look. I tried to teach it to my friends, but they keep yelling "Damnnnnnn........." out loud.

I told a friend NOT to fondle her breasts in public. IF that isn't showing respect to womens rights while also not hindering her freedom of expression by saying please, I don't know what is!

Also, I've decided to make longer posts and post less, seeing as how I'm currently busy as hell and don't have the damn time.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

I'm all for women's rights, but a little public self-groping is awwwwwwright.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Asherian
Token Erisian

Post by Asherian »

I'm against most women's rights for one very simple reason. The Blatant sexism generally attached. As long as we insist on seperating out the groups implying either is oppressed/raised above the other equality is impossible. As far as 'getting away with looking at chicks boobs' goes.. Really I tend to not care, especially if I'm in something showing them off. If I'm dressed in a damn bodice its more of an insult to ignore them. That being said some guys just deserve injury for the leers they give, which really that description makes me think your worthy of.

Frostbite
I dunno.

Post by Frostbite »

Asherian is a girl? Huh, I need to pay better attention.
Doin' podcasts before they were cool.

Asherian
Token Erisian

Post by Asherian »

I'll resist the urge to compile the various quotes implying/stating this, but yes, I am indeed a chick on the internet. Not just a tofu chick of a guy trying to get attention though as noted on other threads some people will refuse to think of me as anything else on principal. Hell ask Routwocone, he has my real name at this point and could look all sorts of semi-embarrassing pictures if he really felt like it. Well.. potentially, I'm really not sure if there Are embarrassing pictures attached to my real name.. time for google!

Apparently while there are many pages of my real name, not one of them is me. The normal variant I use isn't even there.. I'm not sure whether to be glad, or mildly curious that I've left so little of a mark for over a decade of internet addiction.

Frostbite
I dunno.

Post by Frostbite »

These are good things to know. Hang on while I log that away so I can forget in like three days and look stupid again.
Doin' podcasts before they were cool.

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

I do deserve the injury, or don't? Because if I did get insulted, it would probably crush the fragile self confidence I carry.

Asherian
Token Erisian

Post by Asherian »

Well I can see where you'd need to carry it separately with how much room your mind blowing ego must take up. Yes, indeed I was suggesting/stating that you'd be one who'd require injury.

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

I tried to think of something witty to respond to that without pushing the envelope, but I got nothing. Wear goggles if I oggles? No hopes to gropes, dopes? I fail. I fail miserably. Although that might be a good shirt for a feminist to wear, if they didn't find the implications demeaning.

I'd love one of those hoodies that zipper up over your face, but one with eye wholes. And it would be a portrait of myself drawn by zach, with eye holes cut out so I could see people's reactions.

wolf
She-Barbarian of the North

Post by wolf »

You know out of all those posts the only thing I retained was Ashe saying it was alright for me to stare at her chest.
Can you hold my hand? It's a big poop

Sahan
"I promise you no penis jokes."

Post by Sahan »

Ditto. I won't pretend it'll be easy from this distance. It will take more than a month or a year, and it will likely take many. But never forget that the true character of a person is revealed not during times of comfort and ease, but by what we do when the moment is hard*

*Obama
Destructicus wrote: Alt text:
"I wonder if chemists feel bad that they're always left out of these sorts of jokes."

Since when is chemistry not a science?