Finally!

Material specifically relating to SMBC and related projects.
wolf
She-Barbarian of the North

Re: Finally!

Post by wolf »

Asherian wrote: Only sport I've ever really played is Soccer,
Oh, this is an argument for you being straight? Why don't you add golf in there while you're at it! Or mud wrestling.... please?
My Stalker wrote: hey ashe... with me knowing wolf's real name and all, i can say that her left eye is pretty cute judging by her facebook picture. so if you ever decide to hit for the other team, just saying...
My left eye is the cute eye, it's that blasted right eye that's not pulling it weight. I've also been told I have great lips and nice legs, you just can't see them in that picture.

Good show finding me. Although it's not like I made it hard, I think I said "I'm wolf". Try to decipher that complex code!
Can you hold my hand? It's a big poop

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

Frostbite wrote:Ahmet! Ruiner of topics, strikes again!
Have I really ruined this topic? Women are talking about their bodies right now. Have I really ruined it?

I play soccer as well. foreign=unchristian=homosexual to the redneck republic, and I was the strongest kid around until I entered high school and saw these 8 foot tall 14year olds. Man, thank god our school's showers didn't work in the gyms. Although, wolf might have seen that as a bad thing in her situation.

Few people mean that a person's hips look good in a beatiful sense. Most mean it in the it turns me on sense.
Just like an std, will never fully go away.

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

AHMETxRock wrote:I should never have forgotten fight club. It blew my mind. It was the closest to a sexual experience I've ever had.
you should probably have sex then, cuz fight club wasn't even close to sex... more like fingering a donkey while giving a reach around to your cousin while she gags you with a sock saturated with testicle sweat. nice, but a little too kinky for everyday. not that i'd know... probably.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

ruotwocone wrote:... more like fingering a donkey while giving a reach around to your cousin while she gags you with a sock saturated with testicle sweat.
That isn't sex? I have been terribly, terribly misled.

Asherian
Token Erisian

Post by Asherian »

AHMETxRock wrote: Really, what is money between friends?
Nothing, but why would you ever think I'd consider you a friend?

Agreed! You guys had such a great topic of .. um.. actually yeah, I'm not seeing the real loss in you guys trying to convince me to get with Wolf just so you can have pictures. If I was going to do something with Wolf I seriously doubt any pictures would exist, let alone find their way here...
As pure as the driven snow. Bitches

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Point of fact: I asked for them, not the forum
Point of fact - part deux: my email is not the forum
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

wolf
She-Barbarian of the North

Post by wolf »

I totally agree with Ashe here. There would not be any pictures, I mean come on that means there would have to be another person in the room. Unless Ashe knows Angelina Jolie or Eliza Dushku and they want to become photographers, other than that no pic... wait, is video tape from a hidden camera considered pictures?
Can you hold my hand? It's a big poop

ruotwocone

Post by ruotwocone »

yeah, everybody knows pictures are so 2006. this is a video world we live in.

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

Fight Club is being brought back into perspective. Remember the little film strips that they used in the movie? And they replaced a single panel with something sad or innappropriate, and it flashes by so fast that you can only feel that you've seen it, because your brain is incapable of knowing it?

There are some who say that things just move, and that the slowness of how our brain works is what makes us think an object moves. That someone who could process what they see much faster would see the object simply appear in a place, then another, then another, instead of believing it traveled through the area. This is part philosophy, part physics, part mathmatics. I don't believe any of it. It's like saying since you travel a distance, you travel half that distance at some point, and half that distance previously mentioned (1/4), then half that distance(1/8), and followed an infinite number of times because numbers are infinite. Some would say we clearly passing the distance intended to travel, leaving the entire theory to be crap. I have my own, unqualified opinions about such a matter that I won't spew, but think about it.

Also, I can't really be your friend. I'm a person on the internet. Just pretend, and send me those bended perceptions of bent space/time.

Frostbite
I dunno.

Post by Frostbite »

I kind of feel like we're slowly chasing Ashe away from the board with constantly pressuring her to experiment. Then again, lesbians are awesome.
Doin' podcasts before they were cool.

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

Yeah, perhaps we should talk about someone else's reproductive organs for a change. I'd still prefer a female focus, however.

ruotwocone

Post by ruotwocone »

Frostbite wrote:I kind of feel like we're slowly chasing Ashe away from the board with constantly pressuring her to experiment. Then again, lesbians are awesome.
I blame MM. Back when the two of them were flirting all the time, she was on constantly. Get back to work you monkey!

Also, it is seconded here that lesbians are awesome... I've yet to meet one that isn't hilariously cruel

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

It could never work! Me, a young college student from Florida, her a chemical worker of some sort from I forget where! We're star-crossed, I say!
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

ruotwocone

Post by ruotwocone »

mountainmage wrote:It could never work! Me, a young college student from Florida, her a chemical worker of some sort from I forget where! We're star-crossed, I say!
aren't you a jew too? i seem to recall this from somewhere... you should get her to leave her fiance with your mad banking skills.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

I'm an atheistic Jew, if that makes any sense. It means I celebrate Hanukkah for the presents and Passover for the food, and that's it. Also my last name is Jewish.