Finally!

Material specifically relating to SMBC and related projects.
cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Re: Finally!

Post by cheez.wiz »

Lethal Interjection wrote:
AHMETxRock wrote: Fight Club is being brought back into perspective. Remember the little film strips that they used in the movie? And they replaced a single panel with something sad or innappropriate, and it flashes by so fast that you can only feel that you've seen it, because your brain is incapable of knowing it?
See, I have some trouble with this part of the movie. Because they actually put some of those flash frames in the movie. Not of genatalia or whathaveyou, but of Tyler Durden in the early parts of the movie (cut into the scene). And I noticed them. Granted in progression, but I know that with my first viewing I saw at least 1 or 2. There are 6, I believe.
They are only a frame, but I noticed them, and recognized them. If a giant phallus appears in the movie, even if only for a frame, I think I'd notice. I think if it is anything it would be a mental block, someone not understanding why the phallus would be there, and thus putting it out of their mind, perhaps attributing it to something that was on their mind.
Actually, it depends on how it's done. If he takes out a frame to replace it by another, there are chances you may catch it, for the human brain processes about 24 images per second. If he inserted those frames as bits in the black there is between two frames, you'll never ever see it consciously.

The cinema student in me, please resume with lesbianism.
bird bird bird, bird is a word, b-b-b-b-bird oh yeah bird is a word, bird bird bird

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

cheez.wiz wrote: Actually, it depends on how it's done. If he takes out a frame to replace it by another, there are chances you may catch it, for the human brain processes about 24 images per second. If he inserted those frames as bits in the black there is between two frames, you'll never ever see it consciously.

The cinema student in me, please resume with lesbianism.
It seemed like it was the former, as he was using full frames.

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

What part of resume with the lesbianism do you not understand?
Just like an std, will never fully go away.

Asherian
Token Erisian

Post by Asherian »

AHMETxRock wrote:What part of resume with the lesbianism do you not understand?
I think the part that'd require me doing something purely for your amusement. Makes it highly unlikely.

Sorry not posting much, sick right now in a not breathing to much way. Stupid damn chemicals.
As pure as the driven snow. Bitches

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

Ugh. I had a chemistry class, and I was making up an exam. If we suspected it of being a certain thing, we were supposed to heat it and smell for the presence of amonium. (if that's not how you spell it, then I don't care). Apparently, instead of being what we suspected it to be, it was something that was very bad to inhale. And I inhaled it while hot. Sure did clean out my sinuses. I was disoriented a bit, and the teacher stated that if I didn't think I could do the experiment, I should leave and take a zero. I decided to attempt it anyways, leaving to flush out my already affected nostrils. I finished the exam and got an 85. When I bragged about managing to get better than most of my classes after not even realizing what I was doing, it became apparent that my teacher had made a mistake in grading it. After the third time he checked it, apparently due to my sloppy handwritting and the time restraints due to finishing grades, it was revealed I had actually got NOTHING AT ALL correct. The teacher's policy was that if he grades something as correct, he needs to be held as liable as we were if we marked something incorrectly.

Also, it's not for my amusement. My question was directed towards others, who during your abscence, attempted to discuss something else other then girl on girl action. You are not required to type about it, it's just, the guys shouldn't do anything to discourage it. You know?

Get better, internet stranger.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

I consider Ashe an internet acquaintance, as I kinda know her online representation of herself.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

If I let you guys see my stuff, I need to feel confident you wouldn't just make some alternate email addresses and harrass me. So far, not all that confident about this.

Asherian
Token Erisian

Post by Asherian »

Now now, If I was going to harass you why would I care enough to pretend I wasn't me?
Really if I'm going to rant at someone online I'd like them to at least get a feel of who it is, build up a relationship of disdain. I hardly need some added layer of anonymity beyond what is already provided by a forum. I mean really, what could I possibly want to say to you that I'd be some how embarrassed to admit "I" as Asherian thought? Though to be honest I tend to be similarly inclined in real life as I am in an internet median.

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

Oh, it's not like you'd pretend that you didn't. It's just when I block you, you'd still have my information.

It's performance art. reestablish a hatred anew, on a black slate.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

No one hates you ahmet, just your posts seem out of place with their strange, and often too abstract, nature.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

you don't hate, you internet hate. You wouldn't murder me, but you would lead my level 3 paladin into a level 15 dangerous spawn area.

Blah. I typed up a storm of serious on religion, I'm stuck in strict mode. I have little more abstract left in me for the day. I must sleep.

Please, let the breasts resume.

wolf
She-Barbarian of the North

Post by wolf »

I leave for 8 hours and i come back and have no idea what the hell you people are talking about. AHMET even though I don't hate you there is still a 50/50 chance I would murder you. I've always wanted to become a serial killer and see how far I got before getting caught. I think i could get into the double digits.
Can you hold my hand? It's a big poop

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

AHMETxRock wrote:You wouldn't murder me, but you would lead my level 3 paladin into a level 15 dangerous spawn area.
To be fair, I would only do that if I knew I could take down anything that came at us in order to get you more experience. Yes, I'm that rarest of breeds, the Helpful Gamer.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

Asherian
Token Erisian

Post by Asherian »

wolf wrote:I leave for 8 hours and i come back and have no idea what the hell you people are talking about. AHMET even though I don't hate you there is still a 50/50 chance I would murder you. I've always wanted to become a serial killer and see how far I got before getting caught. I think i could get into the double digits.
Wolf you really do know just what to say, such a sweet thing. Keep talking like that and I might just brave Canadia again.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Yeah, Canadia is a dangerous wilderness. You might catch the deadly Free Health Care virus going around up there.