New England Webcomics Weekend

Material specifically relating to SMBC and related projects.
mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Re: New England Webcomics Weekend

Post by mountainmage »

I have an essay to do, but it's only 10:00 and I stay up until 4 every night/morning.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Post by LordRetard »

mountainmage wrote:I have an essay to do, but it's only 10:00 and I stay up until 4 every night/morning.
I've been doing that too for quite some time and I've finally concluded that it's totally a mistake. If you can sleep as long as you want it's cool, in fact I prefer it when the rest of my family is sleeping, but I have school at 12 and apparently I get exhausted with only 7 hours of sleep. I'm going to have to finish all of my work over the weekend because this is simply not working, and I also have to work tomorrow and Saturday. This is bullshit.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Well, I get up at 9:00 for school, but if I don't feel like eating breakfast (I rarely do), then I just hit the snooze until 9:40 (first class is at 10). But I don't have classes on tuesday and thursday, so I just sleep as long as I want on those days. I went to sleep early (9:30 p.m.) last night, and woke up at 3:15 p.m. today. Man, I love to sleep! :D
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Good to see Zach does know how to spell his name correctly.
Me, I work until midnight, so I'll check the board in the early afternoon, and then spend most of my time here late at night. And then sleep until noon.
If I get my way I'll be working from 11pm-7am soon, and that will change things drastically, methinks. It might mean I'll be on here less, but we'll see.