Caption Contest! (Sponsored by Square Enix)

Material specifically relating to SMBC and related projects.
rptully

Re: Caption Contest! (Sponsored by Square Enix)

Post by rptully »

Valkyrie needs food badly...

DirtyAmishMan

Post by DirtyAmishMan »

Bubble text maybe?
"I've walked on water, healed the sick, and i've even defeated death...DEATH!!! So why the HELL cant I defeat this 3rd level pink marsh mellow ghost thing !!"

votey red button thing idea
shows Jesus throwing his Viking gear and game into a pit with like a sign that says hell.
Just an extra ida.

MasterYeti

Post by MasterYeti »

Grognarok was beginning to think he picked the wrong religion. Somehow a lifetime of warfare felt a little hollow against the reality of 'An Eternity of Glorious Combat in Valhalla'.

SturmFireforge

Post by SturmFireforge »

It was at that moment that Fritz truly became aware of the plight of Gleep, upon whom he had declared war.

Fritz had murdered Gloop and violated his corpse, all the while screaming, "Bork bork bork bork," whilst staring Gleep in the face. Gleep responded by washing himself in Fritz's laundry. However, he had neglected that among the socks in the wash was a lone red sock, which had given Gleep his odd pinkish hue which had slowly faded to a purplyish color or something. After years of battle and tens of thousands of casualties on both sides, Fritz and Gleep finally decided to bury the hatchet by having a King of Vikings tournament to determine the winner. Halfway through the second round, Fritz was forced to call upon the power of Loki to send Gleep into the game itself, so that he could rid himself of Gleep once and for all. Sensing his impending doom, Gleep pleaded for Fritz to hear his tale, and Fritz reluctantly agreed.

Gleep and Gloop had been cast out from the Herculoids after they had inadvertendly suffocating Zandor and Dorno. They had travelled across the universe to many other planets, before finally settling down on Earth. Gleep grew to fear growing close to others, as he believed he would eventually cause their deaths. It was not until he met Fritz that he felt ready to try to befriend another being again, and the two had quickly grown inseparable. Their relationship became strained as Fritz was forced to leave his village and rape and pillage wherever his father pleased. During the legendary raid on Strusselburg, Fritz was struck in the head by an enraged woman with a frying pan, and had lost his memory. Before returning home, his father had instilled in Fritz a hatred of Gleep and Gloop, for Fritz's father felt they were unworthy to live in his home. Fritz's father drunkenly attacked Gloop merely minutes after they arrived at their village, and was killed in the brawl. Fritz had vowed his vengeance at that moment, not knowing that he would kill the father of his best friend.

As Gleep told his story, Fritz's memories came rushing back, and he understood that he had made a terrible mistake. "I'm sorry, Gleep, but there is nothing I can do for you now. Please accept my apologies."

"DEH-DOO-DEH-DOO-DEH-DEH"

"BECAUSE FUCK YOU THAT'S WHY" Fritz bellowed as he buried his axe into Gleep's skull.

:D

Caustic

Post by Caustic »

This game controller just wasn't getting the job done. Luckily, there was a secondary controller next to him that always won, regardless of the game.

antonyus

Post by antonyus »

Ender's Game, circa 1245.

tigersfan14

Post by tigersfan14 »

Thor was never a violent person, until he started playing video games.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Someone forgot to tell Olaf that you are supposed to pretend to be someone else when playing MMORPGs.

brethren

Post by brethren »

Wartooth angry at racist portrayal of Viking in Pink Blob Hero Fantasy 4.

Votey comic:
Consider this rape and pillage of your village a formal protest, Pink Blob!

zeptune

Post by zeptune »

Once again dissatisfied by his latest pick, Thor cancels his eHarmony account.

emoneyedavid

Post by emoneyedavid »

Erik's senior picture reflected his favorite hobby: live action role-playing video games (LARPG).

Dunatis2000

Post by Dunatis2000 »

Why isn't it working? According to this game I've killed enough people be at least level 13 by now and I can't take on those cops outside without at least 40 more HP.

saiboten

Post by saiboten »

While pleased with the new painting, Erik was furious about the complex device used for attaching it to the wall.

silentsarge

Post by silentsarge »

There's no joke here. This is you in 20 years.

enothing

Post by enothing »

Since computers didn't exist back then, Vikings had to resort to video game roleplaying for entertainment

Or at least that's the explanation I get from my husband when I catch him in his son's room playing video games with his pants off.