Comic Ideas

Material specifically relating to SMBC and related projects.
Hammurabi

Re: Comic Ideas

Post by Hammurabi »

smiley_cow wrote:I guess that means the forum hasn't peaked out yet.

Hey, maybe it's some kind of prophecy. The day making fun of Tucker's mom stops being funny is the day the forum will begin to decline. It's golden age will be at an end.
Once I dreamed I beheld a great statue of Tucker's Mom, with a head of gold on arms of silver, and the rest of it was made of butter.

LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Post by LordRetard »

Ugh... Statue of butter... It'd kill me but it's the only way to go.

Apocalyptus
Not what you were expecting

Post by Apocalyptus »

It would have to be pretty cold butter to be able to hold up gold and stuff. And pure butter, none of that canola blend stuff.
Kimra wrote:Next they'll be denying us the right to say "We'll rape your arse if you don't come to this fucken country."

hawhaw1267
Half the laugh, twice the Haw

Post by hawhaw1267 »

tucker wrote:hawhaw said the last forum battle was funny and to check it out so i did...thats why i posted something the other day...other than that, no im not back
No, I specifically said the new forumbattle was MODERATELY funny except for the fact there was one stupid spoiled whore that ruined it. Good job, tucker, you dumb giraffe!

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

hawhaw1267 wrote:
tucker wrote:hawhaw said the last forum battle was funny and to check it out so i did...thats why i posted something the other day...other than that, no im not back
No, I specifically said the new forumbattle was MODERATELY funny except for the fact there was one stupid spoiled whore that ruined it. Good job, tucker, you dumb giraffe!
Oh was it me? I hope it was me. I like ruining things for people.
King Prawn

LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Post by LordRetard »

hawhaw1267 wrote:you dumb giraffe
To be honest, most giraffes are a few strokes over par when it comes to the game of golf... intelligence.

hawhaw1267
Half the laugh, twice the Haw

Post by hawhaw1267 »

yeah, but I'm referring to all the dumb giraffes out there

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

smiley_cow wrote:Hey, maybe it's some kind of prophecy. The day making fun of Tucker's mom stops being funny is the day the forum will begin to decline. It's golden age will be at an end.
I'm surprised Ed didn't come in here and say "You can read all about it in the Lexicon!"
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away