How do astrology and numerology work together in creating someones psychical appearance?

Material specifically relating to SMBC and related projects.
slev1111n

How do astrology and numerology work together in creating someones psychical appearance?

Post by slev1111n »

Hi guy i am libra dragon and my rising is Aquarius and my life path number is 5 i was born on September 30 2000 can someone pls tell me a little about my personality and when im going to find love, and how do i look like cuz i also wanna know how my astrological signs can influence my psychical appearance?

xoxosta

Re: How do astrology and numerology work together in creating someones psychical appearance?

Post by xoxosta »

I think that if you have a lot of questions, then you should talk to a tarot reader or an astrologer.

okichacha

Re: How do astrology and numerology work together in creating someones psychical appearance?

Post by okichacha »

I also had many problems that I would like to solve. I was having relationship problems and I decided to try everything I could. I have a lot of experience in dating and even relationships, and every time something goes wrong. In short, I was completely desperate and found the Nebula center, where psychics provide real psychic readings services. Was there skepticism? Certainly. But I feel that something in my life is changing.

Strimmy

Post by Strimmy »

Hello! Your combination of Libra sun, Aquarius rising, and a life path number of 5 suggests a dynamic and socially adept personality. As I know libra brings charm and diplomacy, while Aquarius adds a touch of individuality and innovation. If you are interested in numerology and want to read more articles, check EsoLounge.com site, it is one of my favorites!