GET RICH SCHEME

Sorry TigerCrew, but she bribed me better than you did.

Moderators: GreenCrayon, Lethal Interjection, Kimra, Oldrac the Chitinous, Amerika, Cirtur, Kisai, Astrogirl, Kovvy, carbonstealer, Apocalyptus, PyroPrav, Felstaff, smiley_cow, Sahan, Euclidthegreek, Kaharz, Asherian, FengharTheNord

nick316

GET RICH SCHEME

Post by nick316 »

:D 8) :D OK i have the greastest get rich quick scheme since the invention of the internet spam. First we raise captail, for people not in banking like me, that is money. Anyway after we raise captail we speend it all on penny and more pennies. Why you may ask? because in some dessert we are going to bury them to screw with America economic because no one will be able to make change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahHahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahah Hahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahah were was I anyway? I need five good men for this secret operation with more likely get everybody but me kill. I all ready have two member of what I call the new A- team so who will join my crack-tacular team to bring down America and make twice on each penny thet collect.[/b]

Simon.
Simon.

Re: GET RICH SCHEME

Post by Simon. »

nick316 wrote::D 8) :D OK i have the greastest get rich quick scheme since the invention of the internet spam. First we raise captail, for people not in banking like me, that is money. Anyway after we raise captail we speend it all on penny and more pennies. Why you may ask? because in some dessert we are going to bury them to screw with America economic because no one will be able to make change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahHahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahah Hahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahah were was I anyway? I need five good men for this secret operation with more likely get everybody but me kill. I all ready have two member of what I call the new A- team so who will join my crack-tacular team to bring down America and make twice on each penny thet collect.[/b]
Stronger than a speeding spelling correction, faster than the grammar police. He can leap over common sense in a single bound!
Is it a Spam-bot? Is it a newbie?
NO! it's nick316!
Not a big fan of signatures.

wolf
She-Barbarian of the North

Post by wolf »

What kind of dessert are you planning to bury your pennies in? If it is chocolate mousse I'm so in. What. I'm not an American or male so I guess I can't help you there.
Can you hold my hand? It's a big poop

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

what i want to know is how nick got hired at a bank to begin with. "here my resume... as you sea I have good peeple skill and are good math. lots peeple sey i best ever. i also money guy. you give me jobs here i do working"

"um... yeah, well you do come highly recommended by 'lots good peeple', so I guess you're hired"

Steffles
Fear my Mammaries

Post by Steffles »

I dont know Nick, I am still not convinced that it would work... What if they make more pennies due to there lack of? And if you do this,dont you have to have people you trust? Cause how do you know that they wont come back and dig it up.. then go to Kroger and find a Coinstar.. But be sure the money is not wet... That will jam the machine.. Just ask haw haw!! So now you have an even bigger scheme, to hide it where no man in his right mind would ever grace it and I just so happened to have that better idea.. Why dont we hide them under Tucker's Mom because god knows she doesn't have the strength to get up far enough to eat.... And also, you would have to come up with another plan to pick the fat ass up! If that doesn't work we can hide them with her cheese.But, DONT TELL TUCKER!! He is just retarded enough to swoon her into turning over with a plate of Twinkies!
The only down side: She may eat them...
I no longer willingly date hawhaw.

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Re: GET RICH SCHEME

Post by GreenCrayon »

nick316 wrote:I call the new A- team
The A Minus Team sounds like one of the best ideas I've heard all year.

The rest of the plan... well, I kinda like money. So, I'm gonna pass. I'm not even sure how we get rich off your scheme.
Pirate.

ruotwocone

Post by ruotwocone »

I think the principle is that the missing change will cause a deficit in the economy, causing a depression which will cause money to appreciate. Then you take all of your money back out of the sundae where you hid it and it is more valuable.

It's more of a get everybody else poor scheme than a get rich scheme

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

ruotwocone wrote:It's more of a get everybody else poor scheme than a get rich scheme
But aren't they all, to some extent?
Pirate.

we_are_138

Post by we_are_138 »

Strangely this reminds me of my "religion scheme", sadly those pigmys never made it out of Ruby Tuesdays alive....
"Is the multitude of laughters mine alone?"

hawhaw1267
Half the laugh, twice the Haw

Post by hawhaw1267 »

I guess the ability to make change with pennies from nickels and dimes is so importent to our government that they would pay about twice the value for pennies, just to get them back. nick316 is crazy...I'm afraid he is a rapist :shock:
Last edited by hawhaw1267 on Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tucker
Master of the single Entendre

Post by tucker »

we should rename Nick 316 to... GRAMMAR MAN!!!
huh?

ruotwocone

Post by ruotwocone »

tucker wrote:we should rename Nick 316 to... GRAMMAR MAN!!!
lamest. post. ever.

hawhaw1267
Half the laugh, twice the Haw

Post by hawhaw1267 »

No, no, no, you are mistaken...
ruotwocone wrote:lamest. post. ever.
THAT is that lamest post ever!

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

hawhaw1267 wrote:No, no, no, you are mistaken...
ruotwocone wrote:lamest. post. ever.
THAT is that lamest post ever!
Wow, over GRAMMER MAN? Not a chance.

Anyway, didn't the government already think about phasing out pennies cause they cost too much to make? I don't think the US would care so much about a penny shortage. Besides, then you all would have handled thousands of my ass pennies!
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

we_are_138

Post by we_are_138 »

TwoBuy wrote:
Anyway, didn't the government already think about phasing out pennies cause they cost too much to make? I don't think the US would care so much about a penny shortage. Besides, then you all would have handled thousands of my ass pennies!
I thought I was the only one trying to get every penny to touch my ass, I first tried it with twentys but I have reason to believe that there are only 100 twenty doller bills in circulation at any given time.
"Is the multitude of laughters mine alone?"