Funny Pic Thread!

Sorry TigerCrew, but she bribed me better than you did.

Moderators: GreenCrayon, Lethal Interjection, Kimra, Oldrac the Chitinous, Amerika, Cirtur, Kisai, Astrogirl, Kovvy, carbonstealer, Apocalyptus, PyroPrav, Felstaff, smiley_cow, Sahan, Euclidthegreek, Kaharz, Asherian, FengharTheNord

carbonstealer
Australia Apologist

Re: Funny Pic Thread!

Post by carbonstealer »

They should be ashamed of the plague unleashed on crustaceous lungs.... they do have lungs right?
Apocalyptus wrote: Nothing can beat the image of mouth muffling breast implants.

Sahan
"I promise you no penis jokes."

Post by Sahan »

Looks like they have gills that can also function as lungs for all the species that can live on land, so I guess they've never had to worry.
Destructicus wrote: Alt text:
"I wonder if chemists feel bad that they're always left out of these sorts of jokes."

Since when is chemistry not a science?

carbonstealer
Australia Apologist

Post by carbonstealer »

Except now, when the tobacco plague has it in its unforgiving pincers
Apocalyptus wrote: Nothing can beat the image of mouth muffling breast implants.

smiley_cow
polite but murderous

Post by smiley_cow »

DonRetrasado wrote:Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Bitcoin.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

smiley_cow wrote:Image
I want to see the news story now.

So I looked it up.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/1 ... 74905.html

DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados

Post by DonRetrasado »

Similarly, falafels are a sign of islamic oppression. When did food become so intolerant?
Astrogirl wrote:Lethal, nobody wants to know about your herpes.
Lethal Interjection wrote:That's good to know. I can avoid a few awkward phone calls now.

carbonstealer
Australia Apologist

Post by carbonstealer »

Its hitting back at us for our intolerance of it. I'm fairly sure that milk has become sexist since I started becoming to virulently intolerant of it

e: please say that was a joke publication, otherwise this statement has utterly destroyed my faith in humanity and I'll have do do a Jon Osterman

"Chris, falafel is a gateway food," responded Bachmann, "It starts with falafel, then the kids move on to shawarma. After a while they say 'hey this tastes good, I wonder what else comes from Arabia?' "

"Before you know it our children are listening to Muslim music, reading the Koran, and plotting attacks against the homeland."

"We need to stop these terror cakes now, before they infiltrate any further."

Apocalyptus
Not what you were expecting

Post by Apocalyptus »

Pretty sure it's a joke, but the fact that you at least have to think about it means that some parts of politics are slowly becoming parody-proof they're so crazy...
Kimra wrote:Next they'll be denying us the right to say "We'll rape your arse if you don't come to this fucken country."

DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados

Post by DonRetrasado »

Oh dang, I got punk'd, it is a joke.
Lethal Interjection wrote:That's good to know. I can avoid a few awkward phone calls now.

Kaharz
This Intentionally Left Blank

Post by Kaharz »

Yea, that is a satirical newspaper. But your faith in humanity can still be lost...

Here is a nice slideshow of a few of the crazy things Michele Bachman has said. It must have been hard to narrow it down to only 10...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/2 ... osexuality

And along the same lines of the felafel story, google something like "Halal food creeping Sharia." There you can read stories about people claiming that Halal food is really part of a sneaky Muslim plot to slowly force Sharia law into countries like the US, France and Canadia. You know, just like having kosher food has caused orthodox Judaic law to take over. I have to go get my clothes tested for mixed fibers now...
Kaharz wrote:I don't need a title. I have no avatar or tagline either. I am unique in my lack of personal identifiers.

Astrogirl
so close, yet so far

Post by Astrogirl »

Apparently this week or last week some German politician complained that in one of the (numerous) districts of Berlin (or more precisely in the Northern half of such a district ... or maybe it was the Southern half, not sure) there is not a single currywurst booth anymore (but presumably lots of Döner Kebap booths and other international food booths). The horror! People might actually have to take a tram or bus for 5 minutes to obtain a currywurst. The world is going to end. Islamic hordes are taking over Germany as I am typing this.
Microaggression? Microaggression!

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

german food sucks get over it

plus doner owns so idk why he's so mad

USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

Astrogirl
so close, yet so far

Post by Astrogirl »

German food is excellent. Except currywurst, I have no idea why Berliners love that stuff. And sauerkraut, yuck. And liver as well as aspic are disgusting. And Brussels sprouts are surely listed as a crime against humanity.

I don't personally like döner much (I find it pretty dry), but couldn't be bothered less by shops & booths selling it.
Microaggression? Microaggression!

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Kaharz wrote: And along the same lines of the felafel story, google something like "Halal food creeping Sharia." There you can read stories about people claiming that Halal food is really part of a sneaky Muslim plot to slowly force Sharia law into countries like the US, France and Canadia.
Those people clearly don't understand free-market economy, then.

DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados

Post by DonRetrasado »

Edminster wrote:german food sucks get over it

plus doner owns so idk why he's so mad

USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST
well you just don't have to eat german food now