Funny Pic Thread!

Sorry TigerCrew, but she bribed me better than you did.

Moderators: GreenCrayon, Lethal Interjection, Kimra, Oldrac the Chitinous, Amerika, Cirtur, Kisai, Astrogirl, Kovvy, carbonstealer, Apocalyptus, PyroPrav, Felstaff, smiley_cow, Sahan, Euclidthegreek, Kaharz, Asherian, FengharTheNord

smiley_cow
polite but murderous

Re: Funny Pic Thread!

Post by smiley_cow »

I just love that expression on her face.
DonRetrasado wrote:Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Bitcoin.

smiley_cow
polite but murderous

Post by smiley_cow »

Australians, is this real? Is this a real thing?
DonRetrasado wrote:Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Bitcoin.

GUTCHUCKER
Gotchucker's less handsome twin

Post by GUTCHUCKER »

Yep.
Datanazush wrote:I ship Mohammed and Jehova.

smiley_cow
polite but murderous

Post by smiley_cow »

That's wonderful.

Apocalyptus
Not what you were expecting

Post by Apocalyptus »

That reminds me, I haven't had a Gaytime since primary school. I should get back on that Gaytime wagon.

Edit: Oh, also we have a brand of cheese called 'Coon'. It's one of the top brands, to the point where a lot of Australians don't even know it's a racial slur.

Kimra wrote:Next they'll be denying us the right to say "We'll rape your arse if you don't come to this fucken country."

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Apocalyptus wrote: to the point where a lot of Australians don't even know it's a racial slur.
I think it's the same thing with Canadians. I've had a few conversations which led me to believe that it isn't a really well known slur. I actually had a coworker tell me about having to subdue a drunk female friend who was running down the street in a very black neighbourhood chasing after a Canadian Panther, yelling, "Hey you stupid coon, get out of here! Get away from my house!"

'Spade' is another one that I think most people don't know is a slur. I like to accuse people who use the phrase "call a spade a spade" of racism. Most of the time people don't even know what I'm talking about. Then I say that 'spade' is an old racial slur for black people. And then they generally believe me that the phrase originates as a racist one. It fits really well, but it does not have origins in racism.

GUTCHUCKER

Post by GUTCHUCKER »

"How do you catch a black mouse? With Coon cheese."
-One of my favourite racist jokes.

carbonstealer
Australia Apologist

Post by carbonstealer »

smiley_cow wrote:Image

So very, very real. You don't have this ice cream? Its my favourite. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Pq8TFptKR4[/youtube] Its an ad that was running about a year ago for them. It made me buy so many many gaytimes.
Apocalyptus wrote: Nothing can beat the image of mouth muffling breast implants.

Kaharz
This Intentionally Left Blank

Post by Kaharz »

Yes we have them in the US, but they are not called Gaytime. The brand is Good Humor not Streets. It appears both companies were originally independent but were bought by Unilever at some point and use the same heart shaped logo. In the US the flavor pictured above is "Toasted Almond." Which is my favorite of all ice cream bars. We also have a chocolate eclair and strawberry flavor.
Kaharz wrote:I don't need a title. I have no avatar or tagline either. I am unique in my lack of personal identifiers.

nobody
[Insert Here]

Post by nobody »

The heart-shape logo is Walls I believe.

And wikipedia says walls is the origin of the HEARTBRAND group, existing in multiple countries with the same logo.

Kaharz
This Intentionally Left Blank

Post by Kaharz »

nobody wrote:The heart-shape logo is Walls I believe.

And wikipedia says walls is the origin of the HEARTBRAND group, existing in multiple countries with the same logo.
The "heartbrand" logo is used by almost all the ice cream companies owned by Unilever starting in 1998, although they apparently removed it from Good Humor in 2009. Prior to 1998, Wall's did not use the heartbrand logo. I'm not sure what wikipedia article you are referring to.
http://logos.wikia.com/wiki/Wall%27s
Kaharz wrote:I don't need a title. I have no avatar or tagline either. I am unique in my lack of personal identifiers.

nobody
[Insert Here]

Post by nobody »

oh they must have changed it since I edite- READ it

Astrogirl
so close, yet so far

Post by Astrogirl »

carbonstealer wrote:

So very, very real. You don't have this ice cream? Its my favourite. Its an ad that was running about a year ago for them. It made me buy so many many gaytimes.
I fixed that Youtube thingy for you.
Microaggression? Microaggression!

GUTCHUCKER

Post by GUTCHUCKER »

Well, this icecream looks pretty delicioOH FUCK ELEPHANTS

smiley_cow
polite but murderous

Post by smiley_cow »

carbonstealer wrote:

So very, very real. You don't have this ice cream? Its my favourite. Its an ad that was running about a year ago for them. It made me buy so many many gaytimes.
I love your country. I just want to say that.