Official Grump-off Thread

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Official Grump-off Thread

Post by GreenCrayon »

Since the Might I intricate myself? thread has been derailed away from the subject of grumpiness, I thought I should make an official thread for a Grump-off. A head-to-head for the Brothers Two, and anyone else who feels they should step in, to prove once-and-for-all who is the grumpiest.

The rest of you really shouldn't bother, though. The Brothers have a significant advantage over everyone else, because as we all know, grumpiness comes with age. And the Brothers have been lying about theirs.

Witness this, a section from a gentleman's paper dating from the late 1800s that I recently found in an old scrapbook.

Admittedly, it only mentions TwoBuy by name, but we all know the Brothers were born at the same time. Possibly simultaneously.

Grump-off? Grump-on!
Pirate.

Simon.
Simon.

Post by Simon. »

Lolgay.
Not a big fan of signatures.

epoch
lovably determined to find intertube acc

Post by epoch »

get off my lawn!
Fluid Philanderer.
Crusty wrote:Sig'ed

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

I don't have time for this crap. When did my forum turn from shit to mountainmage? I remember back in twenty ought five when posting on this forum meant something! Where are the days of Dani and Simon.? And Society? Now there was a n00b!

Now all we have are polls on what crappy version of a crappy game do we want to play? And the winner... of course: the crappiest. This place makes me sick.

This thread is OVER!
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

epoch

Post by epoch »

TwoBuy wrote:I don't have time for this crap. When did my forum turn from shit to mountainmage? I remember back in twenty ought five when posting on this forum meant something! Where are the days of Dani and Simon.? And Society? Now there was a n00b!

Now all we have are polls on what crappy version of a crappy game do we want to play? And the winner... of course: the crappiest. This place makes me sick.

This thread is OVER!
not to mention the horribly unfunny MSpaint art that masquerades as forum battles...

I never thought I would find myself feeling nostalgic for the webcomic battle site.
Fluid Philanderer.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

can i see the flowchart of mediocrity? if i come after shit, what comes after me?
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

TwoBuy

Post by TwoBuy »

mountainmage wrote:can i see the flowchart of mediocrity? if i come after shit, what comes after me?
Trivia and quiz sites*.

*BAM, I'm on a roll!
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
Oh

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

TwoBuy wrote:This thread is OVER!
TwoBuy also wrote:Trivia and quiz sites.
Y'see, this is why I say you're the King of Grump, and I'm quite sure (at this point) that you're going to win hands down. All your brother does is ride around on a bicycle telling everyone how grumpy he is.

I mean, come on. A bicycle? How grumpy is that?
Pirate.

epoch

Post by epoch »

TwoBuy wrote:
mountainmage wrote:can i see the flowchart of mediocrity? if i come after shit, what comes after me?
Trivia and quiz sites*.

*BAM, I'm on a roll!
followed closely by Ihatefunny.com*

* I suppose I burned myself too, but damn that was good.
Fluid Philanderer.

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

GreenCrayon wrote:
TwoBuy wrote:This thread is OVER!
TwoBuy also wrote:Trivia and quiz sites.
Y'see, this is why I say you're the King of Grump, and I'm quite sure (at this point) that you're going to win hands down.
you're confusing dumbass with grump again. what did he ever do that was grumpy? post some "grumpy" message in a thread dedicated to being grumpy? that's just stupid. I exist in a state of grumpy. i'd be willing to bet my collection of steel pennies that over 80% of my posts are negative in connotation. Also, who's the first person to inform the god damn noobs that their signatures are too god damn big? who, me. that's who.

and who makes sure the noobs are properly screened? me again. I single handedly got rid of at least 3 people on this forum while you assholes were all welcoming them to the family like a bunch of hippies.

and for the record, my bike is way more grumpy than twobuy's fucking prius. do you know how much it rains in seattle?

TwoBuy

Post by TwoBuy »

ruotwocone wrote:and for the record, my bike is way more grumpy than twobuy's fucking prius. do you know how much it rains in seattle?
You ugly, gas-wasting, excessively carbon-emitting son of a bitch! If I had a nickel every time something common happened, I'd be a rich man... oh wait, I am! Ass master. My wife and KIDS are living proof that homosexuality isn't genetic.

Though it is true; his bikeis a grumpy-old-man vehicle.
Hey girl whats up
hahaha
Oh

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

ruotwocone wrote:Also, who's the first person to inform the god damn noobs that their signatures are too god damn big? who, me. that's who.
Yeah, see, that's helpful, not grumpy.

And the three you claim to have exorcised for us? Dubious claim, and no big loss. Go scare away a good newbie; only then can you best TwoBuy at the grump.
Pirate.

Crusty
[Insert Here]

Post by Crusty »

I'm not quite sure here:

I'm glad ruo got rid of those 3 noobs, because they were the type I don't like

Grumpiness? I'd say ruo is at a steadier state of grumpy, while twobuy has his mood swings like a pregnant woman*

*Tucker's mom
I am the Illegitemate Father of Genetics
mountainmage wrote: anchorman was good, but you really need to see "The Grammar Police vs. Shut The Hell Up"

TwoBuy

Post by TwoBuy »

Crusty wrote:twobuy has his mood swings like a pregnant woman*
*Tucker's mom
You impregnated tucker's mom?! Do you know the probability of a sperm finding her egg in that much volume? You must have balls the size of an SUV.
Hey girl whats up
hahaha
Oh

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

TwoBuy wrote:You must have balls the size of an SUV.
And an SUV the size of Mars, if you drove her to dinner first.
Pirate.