Wallpaper

Material specifically relating to SMBC and related projects.
GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

flamingkinkos wrote:Don't get me started on wuv. I've still got sprained muscles from that thing.
You have earned the GreenCrayon Golden Cookie award for making me laugh unexpectedly, spill a hot beverage over myself, and not care that I'm in pain because the laugh was worth it.

Well done. :)
Pirate.

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Re: Wallpaper

Post by TwoBuy »

wiztoast wrote:What kinda wallpaper would you mutants like to see?
I know you technically didn't say you would actually make any of those wallpapers, but.. uh.. could you?

PS: merchandise. Hell, reva managed to get merchandise and her comic's fan base is a proper subset of yours.
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

I figured this was a good time to remind you jerks who haven't done so already to buy the fucking wallpaper already. It's three god-damn dollars and it's been months. I'm sure you could've scrounged up the cash somewhere in that amount of time. And do you see what you've done by not buying it? You ass-clowns have made Zach get a real job. If you don't have three dollars, there are plenty of places which pay you for the hobbiesyou already have.
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?