Cheapest free zone license in Dubai?

Material specifically relating to SMBC and related projects.
choosecheesecake

Cheapest free zone license in Dubai?

Post by choosecheesecake »

I’m currently running around searching for the cheapest option to open a business license with one visa (For myself)

My business activities include photography and videography.

Currently got an offer from SHAMS for 16k with a 3 year visa and 8k/year renewal.

Are there any other options out there?

I’m totally new to this and any help would be appreciated :)

typicalreddituser412

Re: Cheapest free zone license in Dubai?

Post by typicalreddituser412 »

I did shams and at the time, it was the cheapest. This with the promotion price for 3 years?

Even if you find cheaper freezone, it'd won't be that much cheaper than shams.

Another option entirely is free lancer visas which may come out cheaper.

AnorakTheGrey·

Post by AnorakTheGrey· »

Try for Ajman Freezone’s freelancer license. 6000dhs is license and about 8-10k for visa, 5k out of which is refundable.

eisbrecher

Post by eisbrecher »

Hi! Some time ago I was also trying to find a company that could help me with getting all the necessary licenses in Dubai to run my business. However, as it turned out, finding such a company these days is not easy at all, as there are too many of them in the last few years and among all this abundance it is too difficult to make a choice. Fortunately, my friend who lives in Dubai for more than 7 years recommended me to get a freezone license in dubai with the help of Chooseuae. I decided to listen to his advice and did not regret it at all, as these guys were real professionals who helped me to solve all my problems with obtaining the necessary licenses.

Butj

Post by Butj »

I had high hopes for this worst streaming services, but it turned out to be a major disappointment. Limited content, subpar video quality, and a lack of user-friendly features make it one of the worst choices out there. Save your money and go for a better option!

Iguana

Post by Iguana »

I had high hopes for this worst streaming services, but it turned out to be a major disappointment. Limited content, subpar video quality, and a lack of user-friendly features make it one of the worst choices out there. Save your money and go for a better option!

Karma C. Laura

Post by Karma C. Laura »

One of the many candy varieties that candy clicker allows you to make includes chocolate bars, lollipops, and gummy bears, among other traditional favorites, as well as more unusual candies like cotton candy, jelly beans, and orange twists.