Getting an error

Material specifically relating to SMBC and related projects.
Jaydee

Post by Jaydee »

/oblivious to the ongoing of the last three comments
BTY. [Better than you]

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

Jaydee wrote:/oblivious to the ongoing of the last three comments
that's what she said!
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Post by cheez.wiz »

TwoBuy wrote:
that's what she said!
Obvious comment is... obvious?
bird bird bird, bird is a word, b-b-b-b-bird oh yeah bird is a word, bird bird bird

Jaydee

Post by Jaydee »

cheez.wiz wrote:
TwoBuy wrote:
that's what she said!
Obvious comment is... obvious?

To quote a grade five catchphrase:
"excuse my french" but... what the fuck is everyone talking about?
BTY. [Better than you]

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

cheez.wiz wrote:Obvious comment is... obvious?
Or is obvious comment... oblivious? Or perhaps vice versa?

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Post by cheez.wiz »

Lethal Interjection wrote:
cheez.wiz wrote:Obvious comment is... obvious?
Or is obvious comment... oblivious? Or perhaps vice versa?
Not bad, not bad...

And Jaydee, your french isn't excused.
Je vais vous dire, les potes... Jaydee pourrait relire les phrases pr?cendantes non?

:twisted:
bird bird bird, bird is a word, b-b-b-b-bird oh yeah bird is a word, bird bird bird

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

cheez.wiz wrote: And Jaydee, your french isn't excused.
Je vais vous dire, les potes... Jaydee pourrait relire les phrases pr?cendantes non?

My mediocre understanding of french actually caught most of that.

Funny story. In Canadia you need to have taken some french. Most universities in Ontario require that you take French through high school, if you can. If not, you will be doomed to take it again in university, if that is the direction you go. I got to grade 11 french, and realized that I can't go on without risking a fail. So, since I didn't take it all the way through I needed to take it in university again. Well, I took it. The teacher loved me, and I was WAY smarter at the stuff than basically all of the class. I rarely showed up (I think the teacher understood...) and I very seldom handed anything in. Occasionally (on more than one occasion through the two classes I had to take) would show up to class and find out there was a mid-term exam. Which I would then take and manage to get at least an 85%. I have a pretty good knack for pronunciation, and would be able to muddle my way through oral tests. I managed an A in both courses.
I probably could be fluent if I could manage to get my mind to begin to think in French. Alas...
Anyways, despite my slaving through it in high school, only to not get the exemption for university, I ended up making the right choice by FAR. You see, combined with my other fantastic grades over those two semesters, I managed to reel in a sizable scholarship based on merit. And I managed to increase my average by a full GPA* on the year.**

* We have a different scale here in Canadia. I believe 1 GPA would be close to a third of a GPA in the U.S. I could be buggered about everywhere else though. Basically, we are talking by about 8-10%.
** It would've been less if it wasn't for my atrocious second semester in my freshman year. I did quite well first semester, but by second semester, I cared less, was hanging out more, drinking more, and I wasn't in very many interesting courses.

Jaydee

Post by Jaydee »

cheez.wiz wrote: And Jaydee, your french isn't excused.

My mediocre understanding of french actually caught most of that.

Funny story. In Canadia you need to have taken some french. Most universities in Ontario require that you take French through high school, if you can. If not, you will be doomed to take it again in university, if that is the direction you go. I got to grade 11 french, and realized that I can't go on without risking a fail. So, since I didn't take it all the way through I needed to take it in university again. Well, I took it. The teacher loved me, and I was WAY smarter at the stuff than basically all of the class. I rarely showed up (I think the teacher understood...) and I very seldom handed anything in. Occasionally (on more than one occasion through the two classes I had to take) would show up to class and find out there was a mid-term exam. Which I would then take and manage to get at least an 85%. I have a pretty good knack for pronunciation, and would be able to muddle my way through oral tests. I managed an A in both courses.
I probably could be fluent if I could manage to get my mind to begin to think in French. Alas...
Anyways, despite my slaving through it in high school, only to not get the exemption for university, I ended up making the right choice by FAR. You see, combined with my other fantastic grades over those two semesters, I managed to reel in a sizable scholarship based on merit. And I managed to increase my average by a full GPA* on the year.**

* We have a different scale here in Canadia. I believe 1 GPA would be close to a third of a GPA in the U.S. I could be buggered about everywhere else though. Basically, we are talking by about 8-10%.
** It would've been less if it wasn't for my atrocious second semester in my freshman year. I did quite well first semester, but by second semester, I cared less, was hanging out more, drinking more, and I wasn't in very many interesting courses.

My friend was over the other night... and I had crackers and dip out. The particular dip French Onion.
It may be less funny upon writing it... but I asked him if he'd like some and his reply was "no, I don't eat onion and I'm allergic to French."
BTY. [Better than you]

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Jaydee wrote: My friend was over the other night... and I had crackers and dip out. The particular dip French Onion.
It may be less funny upon writing it... but I asked him if he'd like some and his reply was "no, I don't eat onion and I'm allergic to French."
In the U.S. they call it "Freedom Onion".

Jaydee

Post by Jaydee »

Jaydee wrote: My friend was over the other night... and I had crackers and dip out. The particular dip French Onion.
In the U.S. they call it "Freedom Onion".

I figured they'd call it something homosexual like that.
BTY. [Better than you]

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Jaydee wrote:I figured they'd call it something homosexual like that.
No, something homosexual would be the "queer onion dip". Though I suppose that might not be taken as homosexual, maybe it just tastes strange. Perhaps "homonion dip" or "onion poof dip".

Jaydee

Post by Jaydee »

the sexual secretion produced by someone of the same sex as whoever is eating it... dip.
BTY. [Better than you]

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

New error of the times:
error when posting wrote:Could not insert new word matches

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1146 Table 'smbcforum.phpbb_search_wordmatch' doesn't exist

INSERT INTO phpbb_search_wordmatch (post_id, word_id, title_match) SELECT 15077, word_id, 0 FROM phpbb_search_wordlist WHERE word_text IN ('huh', 'sorry', 'double', 'post', 'gave', 'error', 'message', 'apparently', 'posted', 'twice', 'problem', 'hate')

Line : 251
File : functions_search.php
Maybe some fixing on that?
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

marTAY

Post by marTAY »

Are you still seeing that error? Or any others?

Frostbite
I dunno.

Post by Frostbite »

Yeah I got that error TwoBuy is talking about.
Doin' podcasts before they were cool.