Which game should I stop at?

Material specifically relating to SMBC and related projects.
Nellie

Which game should I stop at?

Post by Nellie »

Hey, recently my friends offered me a big list of games to play. However, I do not know at all what I should stop at. I would like something atmospheric and with an interesting plot. What can you offer?

ZekeY

Re: Which game should I stop at?

Post by ZekeY »

If you didn't like any of the games that your friends suggested, I can conclude that you are as picky as I am. Therefore, I think our preferences coincide and I definitely have something to interest you. Have you heard of j-hunt.io? This is quite an atmospheric and exciting game with its unique plot and picturesque graphics. For me, this is extremely important, and therefore I am completely satisfied with this creation and grateful to the developers for an exciting game.

Polest

Post by Polest »

I quite often choose different sandbox games that allow development and play in an open world, so my choice often stops at minecraft. This sandbox is available on many platforms and allows you to build a world from blocks, explore dungeons, and survive in this open world .

David

Post by David »

Pokedoku is a game that strikes the perfect balance between fun and education.

growthstarboard

Post by growthstarboard »

It was made and published by griffpatch, the free geometry dash world extension program. It is supported via sponsorships. There are 10 distinct, short levels that need to be finished in the correct order, as well as two worlds with five levels apiece.