Sexist Spambot Joke of the Week: Computers are Like Men..

Sorry TigerCrew, but she bribed me better than you did.

Moderators: GreenCrayon, Lethal Interjection, Kimra, Oldrac the Chitinous, Amerika, Cirtur, Kisai, Astrogirl, Kovvy, carbonstealer, Apocalyptus, PyroPrav, Felstaff, smiley_cow, Sahan, Euclidthegreek, Kaharz, Asherian, FengharTheNord

UnixAdmin

Sexist Spambot Joke of the Week: Computers are Like Men..

Post by UnixAdmin »

Computers are Like Men...

In order to get their attention, you have to turn them on. Well, as much as it can be said that you get the attention of a computer by giving it power. It's more sort of powering it up, really. So... next point.

They are supposed to help you solve problems, but half the time they are the problem. Although, I can see how this would apply to both human genders, as well as most machinery throughout human development. Hmm. Weak point. Oh, well... here's a better one!

They have a lot of data but are still clueless. Ha, do you see? Because computers are... um... clueless? I don't think they're really thought of as "clueless", exactly, but you get the joke. And men have lots of, um, data. Yep. Well, maybe not.

As soon as you commit to one, you realize that, if you had waited a little longer you could have had a better model. Except with computers, you can upgrade. And replacing a faulty RAM module in a man probably requires you have a doctorate, or something.

They hear what you say, but not what you mean. Ha, I'm amazingly funny. Because, you see, computers sort of listen to you, don't they? I think. When you're speaking? They listen, but don't understand? Like potplants!

They are full of fans, and have RS232 ports at the back. Yep, we're really making the points now.

They crash when they overheat.

You can use them to run spambot programs.

- Edited by GreenCrayon to remove spam links and "improve" the joke -

Crusty
[Insert Here]

Post by Crusty »

.... How many women are posting actively in this forum?*... Yeah, wrong target audience

*Nvm
I am the Illegitemate Father of Genetics
mountainmage wrote: anchorman was good, but you really need to see "The Grammar Police vs. Shut The Hell Up"

BK King

Post by BK King »

I need to upgrade my RAM...It's not pleasuring my woman enough.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

Can't we get some spambots that know some funny jokes? I'd even buy some phentermine if it made me laugh out loud.
Pirate.

pitti

Re: Sexist Spambot Joke of the Week: Computers are Like Men..

Post by pitti »

This blog has become an [url=https://barpittirestaurant.com/]bar pitti[/url] invaluable resource for me, thank you.