Some comedy writings..

Sorry TigerCrew, but she bribed me better than you did.

Moderators: GreenCrayon, Lethal Interjection, Kimra, Oldrac the Chitinous, Amerika, Cirtur, Kisai, Astrogirl, Kovvy, carbonstealer, Apocalyptus, PyroPrav, Felstaff, smiley_cow, Sahan, Euclidthegreek, Kaharz, Asherian, FengharTheNord

Zackkaufen

Some comedy writings..

Post by Zackkaufen »

I am attempting at least to generate some interest in a 'comedy blog' I am writing: it is a series of articles which I hope are funny. If you don't think they are funny, that's fine, you are probably right, it is merely me starting out. Feel free to post negative feedback, hopefully constructive?

(FYI the blogs are not in any way accurate, all information is completely fictional)

http://zackkaufen.blogspot.com/

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Re: Some comedy writings..

Post by Edminster »

30. If you're new here and you want to promote your webcomic/blog/comedy website, do so in your signature. If you post a thread about it, expect to get exiled to the Outlands or banned.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

I think you should delete the link on things like this and replace with some sort of amusing text. If Cirtur was here I'd ask him for some suggestions, his was usually good with that sort of thing.
King Prawn

Apocalyptus
Not what you were expecting

Post by Apocalyptus »

It's like people don't even read the rules. I, for one, am outraged.
Kimra wrote:Next they'll be denying us the right to say "We'll rape your arse if you don't come to this fucken country."

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

you know, banning someone only takes like three clicks, and exiling takes twice that plus a bunch of drop-down lists. I think I'm only not banning these people because i'm too lazy to update the wall of shame.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

Apocalyptus
Not what you were expecting

Post by Apocalyptus »

For shame. You are not worthy to sit upon the mod throne.
Kimra wrote:Next they'll be denying us the right to say "We'll rape your arse if you don't come to this fucken country."

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

Fortunately, and possibly ironically, he is too lazy to update that wall, so he shall never name himself.
King Prawn