Chains of Loss - My Sci Fi / Fantasy Serial Novel

Sorry TigerCrew, but she bribed me better than you did.

Moderators: GreenCrayon, Lethal Interjection, Kimra, Oldrac the Chitinous, Amerika, Cirtur, Kisai, Astrogirl, Kovvy, carbonstealer, Apocalyptus, PyroPrav, Felstaff, smiley_cow, Sahan, Euclidthegreek, Kaharz, Asherian, FengharTheNord

Talanic

Chains of Loss - My Sci Fi / Fantasy Serial Novel

Post by Talanic »

I finished my novel about two years ago, and didn't have any significant events until this February, when I listed a copy of it on eBay for 99 cents, including my first autograph. I was upfront about how I haven't been published yet, so bidding on my work was a gamble; if I never get published, then financially, it's just so much kindling.

Fortunately, Rob Balder of Erfworld likes my work, apparently, as he plugged the auction to his fans, and the book sold to a US Airman in Nevada for $287.50.

On Rob's advice, I'm now serializing the book, putting it up url=GOATSE.FR]here[/url] at a rate of one chapter per week - a process that has led to publication for at least one other new author. I'm also posting (among other places) in forums for comics that I've read for a while, so long as I'm not violating any rules. The last thing I want to do is spam people, but I'm trying to get the word out.

So, if you're interested, here's a blurb on the book's contents:

A WHOLE BUNCH OF STUPID SHIT THAT'S INEXPLICABLY IN SPOILER TAGS

If you read it and like it enough, please tell friends to check it out if you think they'll be interested. Also feel free to contact me with questions and comments.
Hey. I wrote a science fiction / fantasy novel. You can find it at this link.

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Re: Chains of Loss - My Sci Fi / Fantasy Serial Novel

Post by Edminster »

Hey what part of Rule 30 do you not understand?
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

Talanic

Post by Talanic »

There are no girls on the internet? I looked it up.

Edminster

Post by Edminster »

30. If you're new here and you want to promote your webcomic/blog/comedy website, do so in your signature. If you post a thread about it, expect to get exiled to the Outlands or banned.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

Talanic

Post by Talanic »

I did a casual search for rules, but only located it afterwards. Also, turns out this forum doesn't condense spoiler tags as I expected.

So yes, I screwed up and accept my punishment.

Edminster

Post by Edminster »

Now the question is, are you actually going to stick around or was your intention solely to squirt out your terrible writing and run off like all the men in my life?

gödel stop spreading fud

Talanic

Post by Talanic »

I'm only going to leave if you don't want me to return. I'm an actual fan of SMBC, and now that I know where the rules are, I pledge to abide by them.

May the banhammer strike me down if I'm lying.

Edminster

Post by Edminster »

If you're going to actively participate on the forum then we probably want you here.

So I ask again, are you going to actively participate on the Forum or no?

gödel stop spreading fud

Talanic

Post by Talanic »

I will.

Edminster

Post by Edminster »

Alright, cool. Now let's all forget any of this ever happened and continue on with our lives.

gödel stop spreading fud