Adventurers Beware

I… I don't know! way to put me on the spot!

Moderator: Kimra

Asherian
Token Erisian

Re: Adventurers Beware

Post by Asherian »

I was corrected by Ed, I obviously have his old name wrong. He was a member back before my time, in the era of GreenCrayon and others of the dark times.
As pure as the driven snow. Bitches

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

Well he shouldn't have stolen Apoc's name. That's all I'm saying.

On a side note, I'm a little disappointed no one's asked about the prize pen. It's hardly a big reveal if no-ones interested. It's okay. I'll keep them for myself and the prize can be nothing. -__-
King Prawn

Asherian
Token Erisian

Post by Asherian »

Really the only prize I need is the knowledge that your lovely hands graced something that would be shipped to me.

I do hope it is something other than a bic or other roller ball pen. I'm quite found of fountain/fine point felt pens personally. Indeed whatever novel I do end up deciding to write will probably be written almost exclusively with one while at work before being typed into the computer at home.

So do surprise us you lovely lady of loot. What is to be our reward for this most epic of undertakings?

... Ashe might need to take her meds, any and all apologies well meant.

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

Eh, that's close enough for me.

In keeping with the theme from last year I have searched long and hard to find something fitting. I hope it encourages you all as much as it would me.

The prize for completing all 50,000 words (which must be posted on the forum so we can al ogle it or ignore it as we please) is one of these pens. But you don't get the fluffy background, that requires at least another 50,000 words on top of the other lot.

A pen:
King Prawn

Asherian
Token Erisian

Post by Asherian »

Oh! Oh! Pictttuuuuuuuureeeeeeeeessss.

Are you saying we get a pillow AND a pen if we write 100k words? Soooo worth trying for.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

3000+ words a day? Yikes. I don't think so.
With the format my novel will take, I worry about my ability to get to the 50,000 mark. I'm pretty set on it, so I don't intend on changing. I'm just hoping for enough inspiration to write a 50,000 word fictional journal (which is the intended style).

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

Eh, you write 100,000 words and we'll see.*

*We'll see you not get a pillow is what we'll see.
King Prawn

carbonstealer
Australia Apologist

Post by carbonstealer »

Kimra wrote:Eh, that's close enough for me.

In keeping with the theme from last year I have searched long and hard to find something fitting. I hope it encourages you all as much as it would me.

The prize for completing all 50,000 words (which must be posted on the forum so we can al ogle it or ignore it as we please) is one of these pens. But you don't get the fluffy background, that requires at least another 50,000 words on top of the other lot.

A pen:
Those pens are the most beautiful thing that I have ever seen given that I have never laid eyes on my SPFFFP
Apocalyptus wrote: Nothing can beat the image of mouth muffling breast implants.

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

I had to read that sentence a few times to understand it's meaning. And the image Ed posted of them was just as real as this one. So I don't think you speak the truth. (don't complain or he'll never send them!)
King Prawn

Astrogirl
so close, yet so far

Post by Astrogirl »

Neat plant pens.
Microaggression? Microaggression!

Felstaff
XKCD spy

Post by Felstaff »

carbonstealer wrote:Those pens are the most beautiful thing that I have ever seen given that I have never laid eyes on
I agree! My desire to win these pens surpasses my covetous craving for the cure to this flesh-eating parasite that is slowly eating me alive! I feel I can never take another satisfactory breath of air 'til the moment I clasp those lustworthy ink-filled tubes between my gibbering fingers. I would battle the Grim Reaper himself if my time came before I could acquire such a beautiful stylograph, for my life would be incomplete, rendering my demise meaningless. I would crawl, belly-first, over hot rocks and issues of Teen Cosmo!! magazine in order to lay my eyes upon them. I would redefine hyperbole if it meant I could use one of those pens to scribe the definition.

Astrogirl wrote:Neat plant pens.
Oh don't be so dramatic.
255 characters of free advertising space? I'm selling these line feather jackets...

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

You're allowed to make notes and shit? That's for pussies. All out free writing. This shit's do or die. No items. Fox only. Final destination.

What do I get if I win?
Just like an std, will never fully go away.

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

Adulation and a picture of that pen up there. No. I mean: You get one of those pens pictured up there. Shall I take it you are signing up as well then Ahmet?
King Prawn

DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados

Post by DonRetrasado »

I'm just gonna keep on with what I was doing last year since I never finished and besides it's just what I'd be doing in the first place.
Astrogirl wrote:Lethal, nobody wants to know about your herpes.
Lethal Interjection wrote:That's good to know. I can avoid a few awkward phone calls now.

Felstaff
XKCD spy

Post by Felstaff »

I was going to write Donnie Darko 2: Dark Harder, but apparently there is already a sequel that no-one watched?
255 characters of free advertising space? I'm selling these line feather jackets...